Living Word Bible Studies
Living Word Bible Studies is run by the SWEAT Training Centre.
‘Learn to Live the Word’ is the first of the Living Word Bible Studies series which brings an opportunity to learn and apply new skills when studying the word of God. This one week evening based course introduces the inductive bible study method in a dynamic and fun filled time of equipping and building of relationship.
We offer this course to churches and will bring a team to work closely alongside your leadership to deliver this one week course for your congregation.
The course can be tailored to meet the needs of your congregation but the general content is as follows:
- Why is it important to study the Bible?
- Bible structure and styles
- Authority of the Bible and its history
- Biblical genres
- Biblical principles
- Bible versions
- Inductive bible study process including paragraph headings and colour coding tools
- Bigger picture / Book context
- Character study
- The useful questions resource
- Plenty of time for questions and answers.
Learn to Live the Word will next be running at Living Well from Monday 22nd June – Friday 26th June 2015. Please contact us for more information.
For more information about SWEAT Training Centre, please visit the website.