Sethule Orphans Trust
The Sethule Orphans Trust gives a future to orphans in rural Zimbabwe.
Living Well Church supports the work of the Sethule Orphans Trust in rural Zimbabwe with finances and practical assistance.
Watch our short video where you can see some of Sethule’s work in action.
Their vision is to give an orphan a family and for them to have a chance for a happy and fulfilled life.
The aims of the project are:
- To integrate orphans into families
- To support and strengthen families
- To uphold the interests of orphans and vulnerable children in rural areas
- To promote the rights of children
- To reduce the vulnerability of children to abuse, STI’s and HIV / AIDS
- To aid in the education of orphans and vulnerable children
All aspects of Sethule’s work (from orphan care, running 6 schools to self-help projects) entirely rely on donations.
No money is lost through corruption and measures are in place to ensure donations reach the project and its workers through rigorous accounting methods in accordance with the UK Charities Commission Regulations.
For just £35, food and school fees can be provided to an orphan for a whole month.
For more information on our involvement with The Sethule Trust please contact us using the details on our contact page
For more information on The Sethule Trust please see their website at www.sethule.org