Weekend Away 2018
Join us in 2018 for our weekend away to Sidholme!
Welcome to the page all about our family weekend away to Sidholme in Sidmouth next year. This page should hold all the details you need to know at this time, but if you have any questions, please do email Clare or catch her on a Sunday.
The key details:
Dates: Friday 31st August 2018 – Sunday 2nd September 2018
Location: Sidholme Hotel, Elysian Fields, Sidmouth EX10 8UJ. Please visit the hotel website for a closer look at the venue.
What’s included in the price for the weekend?
- Ensuite rooms – click this link to read more about the rooms.
- Use of the conference room, music room, swimming pool table tennis table, snooker table, outdoor play area and the lounge
- 3 courses dinner Friday night
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
- Morning Coffee Saturday & Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday – Jacket potatoes, fillings, salad, quiche etc.
- 3 Course dinner Saturday Night
- Sunday Roast
What’s the plan for the weekend?
The idea is for the weekend to be relational and fun. We’ll meet for celebration on the Sunday morning, but the rest of the weekend will be low key in terms of a structure. We’ll follow a plan along the lines of the following…
- Friday arrival anytime from 2pm & settle in
- Friday evening – relational time
- Saturday – use of the facilities / visit to Sidmouth / relational time
- Sunday morning – celebration, day visitors welcome
- Sunday afternoon – roast lunch and departure 2pm
If you are unable to come for the whole weekend, you can pay to come and join us on the Sunday. This will include celebration and a roast dinner afterwards.
What’s the approximate price for the weekend?
The following is the prices for the weekend. There are various room options, so for a more detailed look at what’s available and the pricing structure, please download this document. Please click this link to read more about the rooms.
- Adult £146
- Young adult (16-17) £109.50 (25% off)
- Teenager (11-15) £73 (50% off)
- Child (5-10) £36.50 (75% off)
- Under 4s free
- Day visitor including use of facilities, a roast & drinks £18 for adults, £12.50 for children.
So, what’s next?
If you haven’t already registered for the weekend away, please contact Clare. If you have registered, you should by now have received a guest booking form requesting further information and with payment details. If you haven’t received this, please email Clare, or call her on 07910 294629. We will keep you updated as to plans and further details as we get closer to the weekend.
We do hope you can join us for a lovely family weekend away together!