Weekend Away 2018
Join us in 2018 for our weekend away to Sidholme!
Welcome to the page all about our family weekend away to Sidholme in Sidmouth next year. This page should hold all the details you need to know at this time, but if you have any questions, please do email Clare or catch her on a Sunday.
The key details:
Dates: Friday 31st August 2018 – Sunday 2nd September 2018
Location: Sidholme Hotel, Elysian Fields, Sidmouth EX10 8UJ. Please visit the hotel website for a closer look at the venue.
What’s included in the price for the weekend?
- Ensuite rooms – click this link to read more about the rooms.
- Use of the conference room, music room, swimming pool table tennis table, snooker table, outdoor play area and the lounge
- 3 courses dinner Friday night
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
- Morning Coffee Saturday & Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday – Jacket potatoes, fillings, salad, quiche etc.
- 3 Course dinner Saturday Night
- Sunday Roast
What’s the plan for the weekend?
The idea is for the weekend to be relational and fun. We’ll meet for celebration on the Sunday morning, but the rest of the weekend will be low key in terms of a structure. We’ll follow a plan along the lines of the following…
- Friday arrival anytime from 2pm & settle in
- Friday evening – relational time
- Saturday – use of the facilities / visit to Sidmouth / relational time
- Sunday morning – celebration, day visitors welcome
- Sunday afternoon – roast lunch and departure 2pm
If you are unable to come for the whole weekend, you can pay to come and join us on the Sunday. This will include celebration and a roast dinner afterwards.
What’s the approximate price for the weekend?
The following is the prices for the weekend. There are various room options, so for a more detailed look at what’s available and the pricing structure, please download this document. Please click this link to read more about the rooms.
- Adult £146
- Young adult (16-17) £109.50 (25% off)
- Teenager (11-15) £73 (50% off)
- Child (5-10) £36.50 (75% off)
- Under 4s free
- Day visitor including use of facilities, a roast & drinks £21
How do I sort out paying for the weekend?
We will make a system available for you to make full payment for the weekend and make your booking including the facility to request dietary requirements, rooms etc closer to the time. If however, you would like to start putting aside money for the weekend, you can pass cash payments to Clare as and when you can. Alternatively, you can speak to Mike about making bank transfers as and when you can or on a regular basis. We have advertised the trip away early so there is lots of time to save up for the weekend. If however, affording it is a struggle, please do come and speak with Clare.
So, what’s next?
Please register your interest with Clare if you would like to come along for the weekend. You are most welcome to invite friends and family to join us too! To register an interest in the weekend, you can email Clare, call her on 07910 294629, or add your name to the sign up sheet at the Well. If you have any questions or would like to look more closely at room options etc., please also contact Clare. We will keep you updated as to plans and further details as we get closer to the time.
We do hope you can join us for a lovely family weekend away together!