Sunday Celebration…cafe style!
We’re delighted to welcome you back to The Well on Sunday’s for celebration, café style! We can’t wait to see you all and enjoy fellowship over a lovely cuppa. We have been working hard over the past couple of weeks to ensure a safe environment and that we’re following all the necessary guidelines.
So, how’s it going to work?
Please ensure you have read our Covid related Information and instructions below AHEAD of arriving on the day.
We will be limited to a maximum of 50 people, so booking is essential – this will avoid having to turn people away at the door.
We’ll be meeting on Sunday mornings from 10:00 – 11:00 and also 11:30 – 12:30 – to ensure we have enough capacity to cover the required numbers.
To book your place please:
Email, call or text Lynn Collins (Contact details below)
Please book by Friday 5pm each week and confirm the following:
1) Whether you will be coming every week for the foreseeable future – this way you only need to let Lynn know when you aren’t available to come.
2) Who will be attending with you – please confirm names and whether an adult or a child
Lynn’s contact details: email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: 07974 970898.
If you have confirmed you are coming on a specific Sunday we are appealing to folk to assume they are in the 10.00am slot, but to please be willing to move to the 11.30am one if we can’t fit everyone into the earlier session. If this is the case you will be contacted on a Saturday morning to let you know.
Obviously if you have circumstances that don’t give you the flexibility to attend the later slot, please let Lynn know.
If you are attending as an individual, you may well be placed at a table with another person – social distancing regulations being applied.
Due to the situation with Covid-19 and to make you feel safe when with us at The Well, there are some things we would like to make you aware of as follows…
– If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, please don’t attend celebration and let Lynn know you won’t be coming.
– As you enter the building, please use the hand gel provided and then go straight to a table remembering to socially distance.
– We ask that you wear a mask when you are in the building, but they can be removed when seated at your tables and enjoying a cuppa. If you forget your mask, please ask Lesley and she’ll provide you with on.
– Orders for tea, coffee and squash will be taken at your table and will be served in takeaway cups – drinks are free unless you want a special coffee which will be £1.50
– We won’t be hosting any children’s activities on a Sunday including youth, children’s church or crèche. The soft play area and room will be out of use. We ask that you bring along any toys or quiet activities for your children as required. Children will need to be seated with you and not with other people
– At the end of celebration, we’ll ask you to leave directly (a rule set out for churches) either through the front or back entrance.
– The Well has been deep cleaned and will be cleaned before each use.
– There will be a good flow of air through the building via open doors and windows.
Celebration will feel a little different as we won’t be able to sing, but this doesn’t mean we can’t still come together in fellowship. Screens have been put up on the stage as a measure for the band so they can still play and so Neil can share a Word.
For those who decide not to attend in person on a Sunday morning, celebration will still be broadcast from The Well via Facebook live, so you can still tune in online. Please note though the change of time to 10:00.
If you have any questions about our Sunday celebrations, please do drop Lynn a line.
We can’t wait to see you face to face.
Neil, Lynn and the team.